My Heidelberg Photo Walks are made for you if you
- never travel without a camera
- are open to explore new places
- want to improve your knowledge in photography
We will meet at our starting point in Heidelberg and walk within the city or take public transport. You will see different famous sights of the city and hear some interesting stories about the city. While doing this we will talk about the ISO – Shutter Speed – Aperture – Triangle, image composition and light, depending on your knowledge and your learning goals.
You will see:
- the famous Heidelberg castle
- the old bridge
- the renowned philosophers path
- a stunning view from the hill down to the city – small alleys in Heidelberg’s old town
A great picture comes down to three simple things: – great location – good timing – setting up the camera right. These are exactly the things we will do together during the Heidelberg Photo Walk. You don’t have to have a super high-end camera, or expensive lenses. However, you should have a DSLR or a mirrorless digital camera with changeable lenses.
The experience can be done in German or English